Klingon is a very fast and small footprint real time operating system for embedded
devices such as MultiLink or ScanMaster.
The current Version runs on PowerPC architecture.
- Small footprint (Base OS < 50KB)
- Device driver architecture
- Preemptive priority based round-robin scheduler
- Processes and threads
- Semaphores (mutex and event)
- Fully static exception management
- Management through RS232 monitor port
- IPV4, TCP, UDP, raw IP, ICMP
- Telnet daemon
- Http daemon
- TFTP daemon
- Command dispatcher
- Boot from ROM, application can be loaded from network